Resolve to make the most of your outdoor space this year.
On January 1 of each year, New Year’s Resolutions are declared, and we set out in a new year with the best intentions. Yet, by six weeks later, about 80% of those resolutions are fruitless. The key to succeed with your resolutions is to make your goals attainable ones. We’re here to help you with five ideas you’ll want to file under #landscapegoals for 2019.
- Get outside more. There’s beautiful weather to enjoy in the Chattanooga area, year-round. Why get stuck in the kitchen when summer rolls around? Bring your living, cooking and eating outdoors more! With an outdoor kitchen, you can entertain while also being in the comfort of your own backyard. Think about new pavers under your outdoor grill, a patio with seating to watch autumn’s colorful entrance, a custom fire feature for those chilly winter evenings, and gorgeous stonework to enhance your backyard oasis all year.
- Focus on self-care/relax. Life can be demanding; that is certain. There’s nothing better than the sounds of calm water bubbling, the warmth from a cozy fire, or the shade of a pergola on a sunny afternoon. Go ahead! Add that water feature you’ve always wanted. Gather up some firewood for a dreamy outdoor fireplace. Get that favorite corner shaded with a pergola and settle in with a good book. Sometimes, getting in touch with nature can be the best remedy and, with our help, you don’t need to go any further than your backyard.
- Start a new, healthy hobby. Grow a vegetable and/or flower garden this year. Not merely a thing of beauty, gardening is actually beneficial to your health and well-being. According to Texas A&M’s College of Agriculture and Life Sciences: “nurturing plants reduces stress levels.”* With our knowledge of plants, Full Circle can help you to enrich your life with new interest and new growth!
- Out with the old and in with the new. To keep it looking stunning all year, make it a point to clear your yard of any debris collected during the winter. Keep your curb appeal with leaf removal, pruning, and bed edging as seasons change. Remove and replace annuals or seasonal flowers. Let us assist you in planning for what will flourish!
- Ask for help when you need it. That’s what we are here for! Full Circle Land Design can take your vision for living your best outdoor life and make it a reality. From water features and planting to outdoor kitchens and softscapes, we have the know-how, ability and service commitment to help you carry out your resolutions. Contact us today by phone at (423) 385-4955 or visit fullcirclelanddesign.com.
Happy New Year from Full Circle Land Design!